Entrees are served with your choice of salad, rolls, potato and vegetable. Choose three for $26.95 per person; for additional choices, add $2 per person.
• Old Brown Dog Marinated Steak Tips
Naturally raised hanger steak tips marinated with herbs, shallot, tamari and Old Brown Dog Ale.
• Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast
Tender chicken breasts baked with a savory blend of chorizo and spinach stuffing, served with a Dirty Blonde Ale cream sauce.
• Fresh Ziti with Vermont White Cheddar
Fresh nutmeg ziti tossed with caramelized onions, forest mushrooms and cream.
• Beer-Braised Brisket of Beef
Brisket slowly simmered in Stout and fresh herbs until fork tender.
• Brewery Baked Haddock
Haddock fillets and poached mussels baked in a Blonde Ale saffron sauce.
• Smoked Tofu With Rice Noodles
Stir-fried noodles seasoned with fresh ginger and cilantro, served with crispy fresh vegetables and our hoisin-marinated smoked tofu.
• Seafood Jambalaya
Shrimp, scallops and blackened catfish in a zesty creole tomato sauce with house rice pilaf.
• Seasonal Salad - $4.95 per person
Fresh, local greens tossed with selected with our lemon-tarragon vinaigrette, red onion, balsamic-grilled pears and pumpkin seeds. Served with pretzel rolls and butter.
• Caesar Salad - $4.95 per person
Chopped romaine lettuce with herb croutons, shredded parmesan and homemade Caesar dressing.
• Deep Dish Pizzas - $35 each (24 portions)
Our homemade foccaccia crusts baked with fresh toppings:
- Grilled veggies with asiago cheese and balsamic glaze
- Chili-grilled chicken with pico de gallo, jack cheese and garlic oil
- House pastrami with caramelized onions and swiss cheese
• Hummus and Baba Ganoosh - $75 (30 portions)
A pair of delicious homemade middle-eastern specialties served with fresh veggies and dipping breads.
• Cheese, Fruit and Veggie Platter - $65 (25 portions)
Fresh fruit, crisp vegetables and select local cheeses.
• Ploughman’s Platter - $85 (25 portions)
Cured meats and local cheeses with cornichons, whole grain mustard, chutney and grilled pretzel rolls.
• Smoked Salmon Platter - $85 (25 portions)
Applewood smoked salmon with traditional garnishes and rye crisps.
• Bratwurst Bites - $75 (50 portions)
House-made bratwurst in mustard cream sauce.
• Marvelous Meatballs - $75 (50 portions)
Your choice of our beef or eggplant meatballs served in marinara sauce with parmesan cheese.
• Crab Cakes - $100 (50 portions)
Zesty treats featuring Maine crabmeat and seasonings, served with remoulade.
• Braised Beef Crostini - $65 (50 portions)
Pretzel crisps with tender brisket, caramelized onions and horseradish cream.
• Cucumber Dill Crostini - $65 (50 portions)
Pretzel crisps with cucumber, fresh dill and cream cheese.
• Beer Battered Fried Chicken Tenders - $50 (50 portions)
Fresh hand-cut chicken tenders served with sides of our BBQ sauce, honey ale mustard, Buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing.
Please note that the prices quoted above do not include 9% New Hampshire Rooms and Meals tax and 18% gratuity.