Welcome to the Brewery’s Imperial Pint Club
You are about to join an elite group of beer lovers. The fact that you are a regular Brewery patron proves that you are an individual of fine and discriminating taste. Your membership in the Imperial Pint Club indicates that you also know a terrific deal when you see one. But more than that, the Imperial Pint Club is truly a club. In addition to the discounts described in detail below, club members will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of Brewery events and outings such as the annual holiday bash, brewery tours, tastings, and beer dinners, among other things.
Becoming a member
Joining the club is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
• Familiarize yourself with the club’s benefits and rules.
• Pay your membership fee. The fee for the full year is $35. If you join after June 30, the fee is pro-rated to $20 for the last half of the year. Please note: enrollments made during the months of November and December will include the the following year, and will cost $20, plus the following year's full membership fee.
• Fill in your membership card and have your photo taken.
• Pick up your laminated membership card within 48 hours.
• That’s it – you’re in. After that, every time you come to the brewery, be sure to show your card.
Your club benefits
Unless otherwise stated, benefits apply to the member only and may not be transferred to any other individual. In order to receive membership discounts, you must present your membership card at the time of your purchase.
1) Members will be served a full imperial pint in an official club glass for the same price as a regular (16-ounce) pint. Premium beers will be served in 16oz pint glasses to members for the same price that non-members pay for 12oz goblets. Prices may vary.
2) Members will receive a 10% discount on all regularly priced brewery store merchandise. This discount does not apply to sale items, or to shipping charges on mail-order purchases.
3) Members will receive a 10% discount on special Brewery events such as tastings, field trips, pub crawls and beer dinners. (Certain events may not qualify for this discount.) This benefit includes the member and one guest.
4) Members will receive advance invitations to special Brewery events, including an invitation to the Brewery's annual Imperial Pint Club Holiday Open House.
Rules & restrictions
Here is the fine print at the bottom of the page. The whole point of this club is to have fun. Besides, nobody likes rules, so we have tried to keep ours to a minimum, but there are some that must be spelled out. We at the Brewery take very seriously our responsibilities in serving alcohol to our patrons. Our alcohol service policies apply equally to all patrons; club members will not receive special treatment with respect to alcohol service.
1) Club membership and benefits are not transferrable. Unless specifically stated, benefits apply to the member only and may not be applied to any other individual.
2) Membership benefits are limited to those listed above. No other benefits may be inferred.
3) The Imperial Pint Club membership card identifies you as a club member; it is not to be used for any other purpose. Club members may be asked to present a legal form of identification when purchasing alcoholic beverages, and should accept this gracefully as a tribute to their youthful good looks. Anyone who is carded must present a legal form of identification in order to be served alcohol at the Brewery.
4) The Brewery reserves the right to change terms and benefits of the Imperial Pint Club at any time. Members will be notified in advance by mail of any such changes in terms or benefits.
5) Membership renewal is the responsibility of the individual member. Memberships expire every December 31. There is a fourteen day grace period after the expiration date, during which time benefits will remain in effect.
6) The Brewery reserves the right to revoke a club membership, without refund, due to that member’s refusal to observe Brewery policies.
We hope you enjoy your membership!
Thank you for drinking local, hand-crafted beer!